Tuesday 10 June 2008

WEEKEND UPDATE

Hello all,

Well, I spoke with Debbie Flemming and we were in the process of making plans to ride down to the Champ show together,BUT....Tiva 'became a woman' today...in the middle of the night in fact, yuck! So it looks like we, or at least she, wont be going. I would still like to go but will have to find a dog-sitter for a long day first of all. We'll see...

No other news really, the weather has been lovely so I have bbq'd on the grill a couple of timess, it's great! A nice tip for corn on the cob ~ I cooked mine on the hob first, since we cant get it in the husk here, then I basted it with chipotle sauce and put it on the grill ~ yummy!

Camped out in the back garden with Beanie (my Godson) on Friday night. He helped set up the tent and put the sleeping bags in and figured out how to use the air blower to blow up the mattress. Then he found my new solar lights for the back garden and wanted to put them together and put them out, so we did that. Then we had corn on the cob and sausages for our tea. We went to the beach and played with Tiva for about an hour and came back and crawled into our bags and read 'All Things Bright and Beautiful' til Sean went to sleep.

I was freezing and didnt sleep a wink, and snuck into the house at 4.30! Thought I'd gotten away with it but later Sean told someone that I had come back into the house...OOps, caught out! We all had a laugh about it.

Spoke with Jane last night and Remy is sound, so I will try to ride today after work. Beanie called me as well at about 8.30 wanting help with his homework, which was on house rules. Funny that Jane had just spoken to him about it on Friday and we had made some rules.

So, he says, this is what I have so far: 'The first rule in my house is that I change out of my uniform when I get home or else my Godmother give me into deep trouble' Tee Hee.

No comments: