Friday 30 May 2008

Slow news day

Hi again, Not much happening to day, except it was lovely and warm and sunny and Tiva and I were on the beach romping. I thought I would put on this cute video from when she was wee...she is such a sweetie!



I have just decided that tomorrow we are off to an open show in Ayr! I/we haven't been to ringcraft class or even practiced at home since we returned from NBSDC two weeks ago, so it will be interesting. I'm not even sure that I'll be able to move her round the ring because my ankle is still pretty bad. My friend, Gladys, is going with me, I may draft her in to help. I think she used to show GSD's. Fingers crossed. We'll enter AV Puppy and Prettiest Bitch! The show doesn't start til 2, so we'll have time to get there and practice a bit...I shall report back!


G'night,


Bridgit


No comments: