Thursday 29 May 2008

Tiva pics

Hi all,



Just talked to my friend Jane, she takes care of my horse and has been a wonderful friend to me. I had called the farriers yesterday to pay an emergency visit to Remy to check for an abscess. Jane says that by the time they got there he was 99% sound and the farrier didn't have to do anything!



He is sounder than I am...still some serious pain in the front of my ankle. I walked Tiva to the edge of the water this morning, thank heaven she was happy enough to have the toy thrown for her, I couldn't have walked her very far. Here's a pic or two from this morning...


Go on Mom, throw the ball!
A tired, wet, dirty, HAPPY dog!



Tiva, playing keep away with the ball

Happy, happy, joy, joy...

Well, that's all for now, enjoy the pics.

Bridgit

No comments: