Tuesday 7 April 2009

Hi everyone,

Well, it hasn't been quite as long between posts this time, but I don't have much news either! We have had a few nice, spring-like days, but it is back to cold and windy today. Grey and gloomy. Scotland!

I have been enjoying myself on Facebook recently. Have reconnected with folks I knew years ago and even with relatives. One of my cousins is doing a semester abroad and sending us posts from far-flung corners of the world. Her latest stop is The Great Wall of China! She is on her way to Bejing where she is going to meet her mother...wow.

I have been doing a bit of riding and had a good jumping lesson the last couple of weeks. Tiva is wonderful as ever. Work is ticking over nicely.

Sean did not pass his chiropractic exam the first time, but is ready to study and take it again. The problem is that the powers that be don't even know when the next test will be administered! The school that administers it, the contract is up. And the GCC hasn't even bothered to tender it out yet. Who ever thought that was a good way to run a business?

No comments: