Tuesday 1 July 2008

Rimini, Italy

WoW...Well folks, that doesn't quite cover it, Italy was great. The seminar was supurb, and Dr. D'Onofrio blew us out of the water! It was wonderful to be in Italy again and nice to hear from people who knew and loved Dad and remembered him fondly. One Dr. told me that he had the most fun ever one night and it was with Dad...and wouldn't tell me about it!


My flight home was delayed and I was very last minute for my connection at Gatwick, but did make it, though my luggage didn't. It arrived by taxi on Monday afternoon.

I picked Tiva up from kennels after work on Monday. Betty said she went on a two-day hunger strike, but a bit of fresh tripe sorted that out! She has lost a bit of weight, but otherwise seems neither up nor down with having been in kennels ~ whew.

This will be a busy week as I have my anual 4th of July party on Saturday! I have to do the shopping on Thursday and on Friday I will be out at the Eglinton Horse Trials, where I sponsor a jump every year. I am looking forward to that and hope the weather will be nice.

And last, but definately not least, Remy and Jenny were 3rd in the open at mini-Blair! I haven't gotten the details yet, but cant wait to hear the blow-by-blow.

Later...

No comments: