Thursday 5 November 2009



Hi All, There isn't too much actual news to write about but I thought I would yammer on a bit and post a few pics...This is Tiva on the beach at Skegness, I stole it off Jan's site, she took it.



Sean will be arriving next week, I'm looking forward to having company again. He'll be staying to have Xmas with me, so I wont be alone for the holidays.

Shannona and Baby Daniel are both thriving. The went to a new pediatrition yesterday, one who is also very circumspect about vaccines! Daniel is now 23 inches long...tall like his daddy and has a big head apparently! That must be what makes him look like such a big baby, cuz he only weighs aobut 12 lbs.

I'll be taking the dogs to the beach later and then riding Remy. Remy has been reall good lately and a real pleasure to ride.

More later....

No comments: