Friday 9 October 2009

Daniel Robert Guillen





Well, I am just back from a fortnight in Chicago where I went to meet my new nephew - Daniel. He is a gorgeous baby and pretty easy as well. He cries when he is hungry or wet/dirty and otherwise is pleasant and smily. He lays there, sound asleep, and suddenly, without opening his eyes, there is a huge grin across his face and he's showing 4 dimples! He is growing like a week and, at only 5 weeks, she is alomost grown out of 0-3 month old clothes!

While in Chicago we didn't do much besides shop and admire the baby. And watch a lot of tv while feeding and admiring the baby. Caught up on almost the whole 2nd season of True Blood and saw the first episodes of a show called The Good Wife. Really good and I cant wait til it comes over here. Mad Men is good as well.

I can't wait til Sunday, when I can go pick up my dogs!!! I have missed them so bad. Tiva quit eating the first few days but Betty has worked her usual magic and has her eating again. And she was telling me that Reo is a real sweetie (course, I knew that) and that he loves playing with the hose and getting sprayed etc. Anyway, I have tomorrow in Edinburgh doing chiropractic stuff and then I get my dogs on Sunday afternoon ~ yippee! I cant wait to get them home and play on the beach.

The trip home was long but pretty good. I had two changes (Detroit and Amsterdam) but they were quick and I only had time for a quick shop and 2 chapters in my book before we boarded. But I am REALLY tired! I hope I can sleep tonight, have anohter early start tomorrow. Enough for now...

No comments: